You don’t want to miss C4 Camp this year July 13-16! This camp is for youth who have graduated 6th-12th grade. What happens at C4 Camp? Lives are changed by God! Experience high-energy youth worship, hear life-changing messages, get BLOBBED, swim in the lake, kayak, get dirty in our annual mud games, climb a rock wall, zip-line, conquer the high ropes course and much more!
See what C4 camp is like by watching this video HERE!
In an effort to make C4 camp an opportunity for more families financially, we offer a two payment system for those who register early. This system allows you to make two smaller payments over the course of two months while also saving you $40!
Early Registration Deadline = Passed
Regular Registration Deadline= June 11. $170 Total Cost
- If you did not register at the early registration deadline, you may still register by June 11 for the regular deadline and make one total payment of $170 and submit registration forms. (Save $20 off of the late registration deadline cost.)
Late Registration Deadline= June 25. $190 Total Cost
- You may still register until the final registration deadline of June 25 by making one total payment of $190 and submitting registration forms.
Other Registration Information:
- Payments may be made online HERE or by check (made payable to UVCC – C4 Camp) at the teen check-in counter at UVCC.
- Registration forms may also be assessed online HERE. You may complete these forms and submit them to email@example.com or fill them out and submit them in person at the teen check-in counter at UVCC.
- A packing list is also provided HERE.
On the Day of Departure- July 13:
- On Thursday, July 13 we will meet at the UVCC church building (1400 Seidel Parkway, Piqua) at 1:30pm and will have a short meeting and pray before leaving.
- On Sunday, July 16 we will return to the UVCC church building between 1:00-1:15pm.
- Questions? Email Pastor Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camp Address: Camp Cotubic. 2158 C-25, Bellefontaine, OH 43311
- Camp Phone: (937) 468-2519