6th-12th Graders! Join us for this year’s Intentional Fall Retreat at Lighthouse Camp Nov. 3-5. Location: 272 Jack Oak Point Rd. St. Marys, Ohio.
Retreat this fall to hang out with friends, make new friends, and grow closer to God!
We’ll stay in warm cabins, compete in team challenges and have crazy late night activities. We’ll enjoy bonfires & snack shack milkshakes and learn to live intentional lives of faith inJesus Christ. We will be joined by Christian rapper j-Nibb, worship leader Alex Purtell and rock out with We are LEO in concert! We hope you are a part of Fall Retreat this year!
Cost? $90 or $100 depending on when you register.
If you submit an early registration deposit of $45 by October 8, your total cost for the entire retreat will only be $90 due in full by October 22. Otherwise, the total cost for Fall Retreat will be $100 due October 22. We hope to see you there!
You can pay HERE or at the teen check-in counter at UVCC. Registration/medical form can be found HERE. Please email this completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it to the teen check-in counter at UVCC.
Final Details: Arrive at UVCC on Friday, November 3 at 4:00pm. We will return to UVCC Sunday, November 5 at 1:00pm.
Fall Retreat packing list:
- Bible, Notebook and pen
- Outdoor clothes for November including a warm coat, hat and gloves if necessary
- Pillow and Sleeping Bag
- Personal Toiletries, Towel & Flip Flops for shower house
- Dirty Clothes Bag
- Extra shoes
- Any Medications Needed
- You may also pack snacks to keep and eat in the cabin. There will be a snack bar for the opportunity to buy candy, chips, and drinks.
- Something non-electronic to have fun with other people: Card games, football, frisbee, etc. You may also bring discs for the disc golf course at the campground.
What not to bring:
- Cell phones may be brought, but are only to be used in case of an emergency to contact Pastor Jason or parents.
- All electronic devices- game systems, iPods, etc.
- Jewelry that you don’t want to lose
- Cigarettes, E-cigarettes, vapes, etc.
If you have any further questions please contact Pastor Jason Robinson at email@example.com or 778-8822 Ext. 1122